Thursday, May 2, 2019

New One of a Kind Jewelry Handmade by Shadow Dog Designs



https://www.shadowdogdesigns.com/store


It has been quite some time since I shared my newest jewelry in a blog.  With selling at arts festivals, traveling and other such consumers of time, I haven't taken the time to sit down and share my newest necklaces and earrings.  I normally share the jewelry on my SHADOW DOG DESIGNS shop blog.  But since I started this blog only a few weeks ago, I decided to show off my jewelry here.  Each piece is handmade by me and is a one-of-a-kind creation.  If something catches your eye, please either click on the photo or on the description below the photo to be redirected to my online shop for more information and pictures.  Mother's Day will soon be here - give a meaningful gift made from the heart!

Enjoy!



pink rose quartz chunky necklace










I hope you enjoyed each and every one of these unique handmade creations! If you would like to make my day, please leave a blog comment. And any promotion you can do will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!






My contact information:


Indiemade shop: Shadow Dog Designs

Indiemade blog: Shadow Dog Designs’ Blog

Blogger Blog: Shadow Dog Design’s Blogger

On Fire for Handmade shop: Shadow Dog Designs

Artfire studio: ShadowDogDesigns

Facebook: Catherine’s Personal Page

Facebook: ShadowDogDesigns - Jewelry

Twitter: ShadowDogDesign

Pinterest: Shadow Dog Designs

Flickr: Shadow Dog Designs' Photostream





SHADOW DOG DESIGNS

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Catherine. I share one of your items on my blog post. But not sure how to contact you to notify you.

    ReplyDelete